- PhD. in Molecular Medicine, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela: CiMUS institute, Spain.
- 2016 – 2022
- Specialization in Cancer.
- Title of Doctoral Thesis: “Evolution of bivalve transmissible cancers”
- Deposit date: 10-06-2022
- Date of defence: 07-09-2022
- MSc. in Bioinformatics, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain.
- 2015 – 2016
- Theoretical and practical training in bioinformatics · Grade: 8.48/10 · ECTS: 60 · 30 students for generation 2015/2016 · More info
- Compulsary modules: Programming in Bioinformatics (6 ETCS) to learn core tools plus basic techniques and Core Bioinformatics (6ECTS) to learn tools and resources used in Omics research.
- Elective module: Genomics (12ECTS), knowledge and technical skills required in genomic analysis.
- Professional Practices: Mobile Genomes lab at Universidade de Vigo under the supervision of Dr. Jose M. C. Tubío (15ECTS).
- Master’s Thesis: “The Full Catalogue of L1 Active Loci in the Cancer Genome” (15ECTS)
- Point your mouse here to read about this work or Download here my Master Thesis
- BSc. in Biology, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- 2011 – 2015
- Studies of General Biological Sciences · Grade: 7.55/10 · ECTS: 243.5 · 200 places for generation 2011/2015 · More info
- International exchanges: Third academic year (2013/2014) abroad at Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium) with an Erasmus scholarship. Subjects from BSc. Biology and BSc. Bioengineering and development of an Experimental Research Project in Arabidopsis thaliana and a Bibliographic Research Project about Human Health and Organic Agriculture.
- Compulsary subjects: Mathematics, Biophysics, Chemistry, Geology, Cellular Biology, Fundaments of Animal and Plant Biology, Biostatistics, Tissues and organs Biology, Basic Techniques, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Developmental Biology, Biogeochemistry, Plant Physiology, Animal Physiology, Microbiology, Human Physiology, Ecology, Histology, Evolutionary Genetics, Environmental Physiology, Anthropology, Scientific English, Drafting and execution of projects, Molecular Biology.
- Optional subjects: Virology, Human Genetics, Phytopathology, Plant Biodiversity and Conservation, Animal Biodiversity and Conservation.
- Proffessional Internships: 3 months in as a guide in a museum (CIAC) and 6 months as a research assistant in the Ecology department of the University.
- Degree Thesis (6 ECTS): “Interpopulation variability in the level of photosynthesis inactivation by heat stress in Arbutus unedo L.” (With Honours)
- Point your mouse here to read about this work or Download here my Degree Thesis
- Science and Technology Baccalaureate (LOE) and University Access Test (PAU), IES Vilar Ponte, Spain.
- 2009 – 2011
- Average mark in high school: 9,0/10
- University Access Test: 11,39/14
- Exams taken at PAU:
- General Part (compulsory exams): Mathematics, Spanish and Literature, Galician language, English, History of Spain.
- Specific Part (optional exams): Biology, Chemistry.
- Musical Elementary Degree. Professional Conservatory of Music in Viveiro, Spain.
- 2002 – 2008
- Two specializations: Traverse Flute (2002-2006) and Piano (2005-2008).
|English||C1||IELTS certification in July 2021; CAE certification in December 2014|
|French||B2||DELF certification in May 2020|
|Galician||C1||Celga certification in July 2011|
According to The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1/2 = Basic user; B1/2 = Independent user; C1/2 = Proficient user)